We having visa briefing at evening
Ah bee comes to find us at early morning
Because he need to fetch pinkee to college
I having date with my lovely ex-housemate
~VIVIAN
We having “tim sum” at genting klang
~behind KFC
The food at there is quite delicious
Especially porridge
We decide going to batu caves after briefing
I suggested go 2 batu caves when the first day we reach kl
Because I haven’t been there since I had study my advance diploma for 2 years
This is the travel location we must visit
And pinkee also suggest to go
Finally,
The briefing is end
Hsiao Ying and Guat Foong is forced by me to have a visit
Heheheheh
When I reach the top of batu caves
OHOH……
I suddenly recover that I had promise Vivian go to batu caves together
But I forget to tell her
Sorry, Vivian……
Maybe I'm too excited to go a stranger place
i quite enjoy the toll of the bell when they are pray
the sound is loud until the place surrounding there is hearing
when i going there,
i only know ways of praying




No comments:
Post a Comment