Hi
I'm coming bec......
I think I had not update my blog since i'm going uk til i'm coming bec :P
Soli for my loyalty reader for waiting updated blog…
The day of last year, I’m still excited to further study to uk
Excited for Europe trip, busy for preparation…..
And bla bla bla…..
But 2day, I'm busy on my work and OT….
The life is changing a lot between this year and last year….
I had updated myself by traveling and working,
For traveling,
I found that v r significant small,
Different race have different culture, region and lifestyle
If we still live on our own world,
Then we will become arrogant and feel v r the best in the world
In reality, it is not .......
Because the broadness of our vision is not wide as we think….
Travel could bring us knowledge and experience….
But it cost a lot of money……
p/s: I love traveling even though it will cause my broke :P
For working
I had exactly learn how to explore the function of excel file
N sum simple knowledge of excel file
I really thanks to my sis and my colleague for teaching me so much
Thank you
I never think dat I had facing the reality of world in a short of time…..
For this week, I had busy on work
Almost OT for whole week….
I'm feel exaggerated is I going back office on Wednesday at 8pm
N work til 10pm
Don't think dat I'm too hardworking to going bec….kekekek
This is because I had missunderstood that my colleague had doing finish the work
Before she is going maternity leave
And I had settle of the work in a short of time
The works have to settle down before Friday
Because the company closing on Friday…..
TIRED! TIRED! TIRED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment