Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday!!!!

Today I feel very happy
Because I can sleep till automatic wake up
I never had this on weekdays
I feel lazy to wake up even though I sleep early

Today, my sis and I having hair cut on salon
Oh gosh!!!!
I take 1 hour to waiting the hair-stylist
Okey….. I patient for waiting him
But he take about 1 hour for cutting my hair exclude styling my hair….

I still have to wait him to cut my sis’s hair
He slow motion in cutting
The slow motion of his action is making me impatient
After he cutting, he help my sis do a temporary curl
Wakakakaka n WHAAOOOO........
I never see my younger sis having a curly hair…..
It quite surprises me……
p/s: I feel luckily because he is not styling my hair……I can't imagine if he styling my hair……

Earth hours is starting on 8:30- 9:30pm
At 9pm,
My family n KL (my sis's bf) is going to tambun to having seafood
The seafood is delicious……
Yummy yummy.......
This is first time KL come my house to have a visit
Welcome KL ~ hope u have a wonderful day and hope u feel comfortable to get a long with us……

No comments:

Post a Comment