Sunday, March 28, 2010

X.O.X.O Gossip Girl

People are asking me why u r not going out on weekend......
My answer is I having my movie at home and takes rest too
Today, i had watch Gosip Girl for Part 1......
Having few episode on one day
I keep on rushing few episodes till 11pm
Then only get bed...

Actually this movie is recommended by my younger sis, Jacyline
I think is this movie is saved to me at few moths ago
Thanks, Jac…I can watch the movie when me free

Honestly, I quite admire those character inside the movie
Their life is attending party and going shopping ......
They like party…..
Enjoy the party at every moment……

I always ask myself:
Q: Is my life very boring?? For having movie on whole of day....
A: Yes when I thinking I waste my weekend at home
No when I feel tiring after go out or wasting money
Q: What my life would be if working is excluded?
A: Nothing

I quite miss the time at UK
Almost every week, shopping or traveling with friends
Miss it a lot :(

After asking those question, I think is time to changing my life
Maybe ~having movie, tea, walk, exercise, window shopping on weekend
p/s: it maybe out of plan

No comments:

Post a Comment