Today I meet my old team manager at coffee room
She asking me that how is new team work….
So far okay ma???and
She ask me find her when have nothing to do
Because she has many invoices to key in…. :-(
She says if I can’t go in work on Saturday
Then I should stay back to clear for this few day
For clear my work finish before Saturday…..
I have to start to support two teams on next week
I also have start overtime on next week……
I had post a status on facebook….
I post a statement
I don’t care what you say about me ….I din voice up doesn’t mean I DON’T KNOW….
I surprise because many people put comment on my status
And support my statement…..
Thanks, friend……
p/s:I hope that person that I mean could realize…..and stop doing childish things….
Stop show your stupid pity face in front of people…..stop make untrue statement about me…..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment