I have go to work on Saturday1!!!
This is because my boss ask me go back office to work on Friday
Before I get off from my office
2day I no mood in working
Maybe is the server down or no air-cond in office
I try to convince myself to turn my mood on
I try to satisfy myself by buying SUBWAY for my lunch~ as reward!
Hahahah…..I had using positive reinforcement that we learn from management
I do the matching as usual
I listen my favorite radio and do the matching at the same time
The system is hanging at there
This is one of the reason that cause me slow in matching
I feel frustrated because I had waiting 1 hour for the system respond
Sometime I’m thinking that we cannot too kind to others
They will take advantage on us….
So we have to cruel to the person who do not appreciate on our work
p/s: sometime treat people good = treat ourselves cruel. We are not stupid, we just don’t want fight back…..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment