Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nice Day!!!

Today I have two cakes for myself
Hehe…..my colleague is too many
And just me birthday on this month
So I will have two cakes…..

I have choose the cake which are my favorite
~chocolate chips walnut~
Then I have to choose another cheese cake since
My colleagues want 1 cheese cake…..
~marble cheese~

I want to thanks to my sister
Because she pays the cake in advance
I feel that today is my birthday
Because I take a lot of photo at there

Today I having few blog for one day
Because lazy for this few day
My sister asks me to call her
Who is going to Australia for two months

We having some conversation that we never have before
I think we never have such sharing before…
Hahaha….this is a good starting
Good JOB….wakakaka
Thanks for your birthday wish
Thank you, Jacyline
p/s:trying to enjoy your Australia life…..dun let yourself regret on future…..

I open the profile of facebook….
I realized that many people wishing me on there
Thanks for all of the wishes,
Thanks friendsssssssssss…………..
p/s: I found that I’m not alone…….and never walk alone…….

No comments:

Post a Comment