Friday, April 9, 2010

Wohhhoooooooo!!!!

Today I promise my sister go to night market
But I had ‘put aeroplane’ at last….
waakka....I had buy many movies to her....as my promise.....
And I go to watch movie with my friend….

Laine tell me that 3 movies that can be choose…..
Future crop, being human and the clash of titans….
Future crop ~bad comment from multimedia……
The clash of titans ~ I scare no nice…..
So I decide to choose being human……coz Singapore movie is quite funny

After I hear my sister says the clash of titans is very nice
I feel regret to choose being human ……
BUT
This movie is quite funny
I quite miss the actor “pui”……wakakaka……really very funny
And they sing ‘sorry’……
This movie also using ending to cheat the audience…..
This may be the new trick to attract the audience……
p/s: me feel damn tired after having movie

No comments:

Post a Comment